If you’re trying to hire the best and the brightest, a good benefits package can make or break the deal. When you work with Walsh Carter, you’ll get a talented and experienced team of employee benefits experts who will help you create a plan that will attract and retain top talent while taking very good care of your bottom line.
Whether you’re a startup or an established business with multiple locations, our creative approach and our strong partnerships with the nation’s leading A-rated insurance companies mean you’ll get innovative and personalized solutions.
When it comes to health benefits, one size definitely does not fit all.
Walsh Carter can help you create a group medical health insurance plan that’s perfectly tailored to your business, whether you’re operating on a shoestring
or in the process of expanding your team.
We offer comprehensive plans in all 50 states and have deep experience in every type of benefits solution, including Health Savings Accounts (HSA), High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP), and Consumer Directed Health Plans (CDHP). Need an option that offers the lowest costs but still covers the basics? We can help with that, too.
- Plan strategy and development
- Regulatory and compliance assessments
- Communication tools to help educate your employees about their plan
- Personalized ongoing support for effective implementation
- Comprehensive assessment of health plans reporting
- Predictive claims modeling
- Market Evaluations
- Self-funded feasibility analysis
- Stop loss analysis
- Claims utilization review
- Ongoing financial reporting
- Mergers and acquisition analysis
- Reserve analysis
CONSULTING & REPORTING
Between the new health care reform law and the Sarbanes Oxley Act, there are more challenges than ever in determining what’s right for your business. Working with a nationally recognized actuarial firm, our consultants can help guide you through the process and give you the data, the reports and the tools you need to make the best decision.
HUMAN RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY & AUTOMATION
If you’ve been concentrating on building your business, not the technology for your HR department (or even an HR department!), we can help. Our consultants offer targeted and specialized guidance on technological solutions that will help you automate your HR administrative processes and workflow so you can achieve your goals in all areas of your business.
- Reduce process time and increase the efficiency of your key HR tasks
- Allowing your staff to focus on value-add activities
- Increase the accuracy and quality of your data
- Fit with your budget while maximizing the ability to grow your company
- Human resources administration
- Benefits (health and retirement)
- Talent Management
- -Applicant tracking
- -Performance Management
- Absence and leave management
- Plan benchmarking, design and support
- Expense analysis
- Fiduciary oversight
- Compliance audits and services
- Employee communication and education
In today’s economy, retirement planning is more important than ever before At Walsh Carter, we can analyze and benchmark your current plan and then make strategically sound recommendations that fit your needs as a business and your employees’ desire to have a secure future
Corporate executives and business owners often face unique personal and financial goals, including succession and wealth transfer planning, as well as access to enhanced solutions for life, disability and long term care insurance. For many businesses, finding the right product is crucial to their growth.
- Key person protection Supplemental executive retirement plans (deferred compensation)
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning
- Buy / sell planning
- Stock redemption planning
- Executive life insurance
- Long term disability protection
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Now that the Supreme Court has upheld The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA, or more commonly known as the health care law), employers offering health care benefits are facing a wealth of decisions about how to make the changes necessary to be in compliance.
We know your commitment is to your company and your employees, so we’ll work with you through the complex benefits landscape to make sure you get clear and smart information that will help you make the right decision, while keeping your benefit costs in check.
INDIVIDUAL HEALTH INSURANCE
As the new health care law rolls out, options for those needing individual insurance are expected to be more available than ever. We can help you navigate your choices and assist you in getting good health coverage that will protect you and your family.